Sunday, February 20, 2011

Amazing glass backsplash





Here is a job I did a couple weeks ago in Northeast Philadelphia. This a very expensive glass mosaic back splash that I installed for a wonderful lady. As you can see the job turned out amazing. My customer was thrilled with the job, and I think she slept in that kitchen the night I installed it, that's how happy she was. If you notice one issue I had was the corner but I managed to add my own custom technique to personalize this install. This job set this kitchen off.

4 comments:

  1. Like your corner treatment. Thoughtful.

    http://midwest-mosaic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the corner work. I usually use schluter on the corners, prevents this issue, but in any case it works and looks good. I may start using this method! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this with us! It was very useful! I was wondering if you had any suggestions regarding glass backsplash tile?

    ReplyDelete